Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Neat Idea


It was hard to locate things in my kitchen drawers. I'd often toss and shove around gadgets and utensils, which were all thrown together with no order. I'd seen online features for installing wooden dividers in drawers, but it seemed like too much work.


No-skid shelf-liner is great stuff -- it keeps everything stationary and prevents things from sliding around. Now everything has its place, and I even threw out a few things I don't need. Just buy the non-adhesive, no-skid kind, cut it to fit each drawer, and lay it down. Easy spring cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave some comment love.

Please post any questions in the comments, but if you need to e-mail me I can be reached at secondbreakfastblog at gmail dot com.